Partnerships & Collaborations
PhUSE has successfully built a relationship with the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) which has been further strengthened through the Computational Science Symposium in Maryland, USA. We have also established links with the EMA and PMDA through participation in the European Union clinical trials portal and database stakeholders meetings.
Additionally, PhUSE has helped in the transition to CDISC data submissions, by building on the PhUSE/CSS/FDA collaboration, and through the conversion of documents into Japanese. This has been with a view to creating a stand-alone stream or discussion group at future conferences.
FDA & Duke Margolis Center for Health Policy
Advancing the Development and Implementation of Analysis Data Standards: Key Challenges and Opportunities
- Wednesday 12th June, 09:00-16:30
- Tommy Douglas Conference Center, 10000 New Hampshire Avenue, Silver Spring
2019 CDISC Interchanges
US Interchange, San Diego, California 14th-18th October
Registration is now open
- Clinical Research Professionals gather to share progress, use cases, and strategic ideas on implementing CDISC standards to bring clarity to data.
- Attend CDISC-authorised courses to learn CDISC Standards from source.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and partners from around the globe and share expertise and ideas.