Partnerships & Collaborations
PHUSE has successfully built a relationship with the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) which has been further strengthened through the Computational Science Symposium in Maryland, USA. We have also established links with the EMA and PMDA through participation in the European Union clinical trials portal and database stakeholders meetings.
Additionally, PHUSE has helped in the transition to CDISC data submissions, by building on the PHUSE/CSS/FDA collaboration, and through the conversion of documents into Japanese. This has been with a view to creating a stand-alone stream or discussion group at future conferences.
Upcoming CDISC Events
- PHUSE/CDISC – CDISC Primer; SDTM and ADaM Implementation FAQ: 30th June
- Chinese Interchange: 7–8 August, Beijing, China
- US Interchange: 5–9 October, Bethesda, Maryland USA
Registration to follow
PHUSE & Stardog Webinar
'How Knowledge Graphs Will Transform the Pharmaceutical Industry' – Webinar Recording
Tim Williams, in collaboration with Stardog, presented at their May webinar alongside Guy Vorster on the following topics:
- Why knowledge graphs are an ideal tool for a patient-centric approach to data management
- How a knowledge graph could be used to automate conformance to the FDA’s technical submission requirements
- How to augment existing investments in relational data with knowledge graph technologies
- Examples of existing Knowledge Graph and FAIR initiatives in Pharma
- Strategies for adopting knowledge graphs within your own work