Partnerships & Collaborations
PhUSE has successfully built a relationship with the FDA (Food & Drug Administration) which has been further strengthened through the Computational Science Symposium in Maryland, USA. We have also established links with the EMA and PMDA through participation in the European Union clinical trials portal and database stakeholders meetings.
Additionally, PhUSE has helped in the transition to CDISC data submissions, by building on the PhUSE/CSS/FDA collaboration, and through the conversion of documents into Japanese. This has been with a view to creating a stand-alone stream or discussion group at future conferences.
PhUSE / CDISC MOU 2018-2019
2019 CDISC Interchanges
European Interchange, Amsterdam, The Netherlands 6th-10th May
Registration is now open
- Hear presentations and panel discussions from visionaries, thought leaders and global regulatory representatives on the latest trends and initiatives in clinical research.
- Attend CDISC-authorised courses to learn CDISC Standards from the source.
- Participate in hands-on workshops geared towards practical application of CDISC Standards. This includes our workshop specifically designed for using CDISC Standards in Academia.
- Gain knowledge from case studies and best practices in standards implementation.
- Stay up to date on new and upcoming CDISC Standards.
- Discover the many benefits of CDISC SHARE, our metadata repository which supports developing, governing, publishing, and consuming CDISC Standards in human and machine-readable formats.
- Network with colleagues, collaborators, and partners from around the globe and share expertise and ideas.