PhUSE is a global community of professionals, passionate about the advancement of clinical information.
Providing the industry with the premier platform for creating and sharing ideas, tools and standards around data and statistical & reporting technologies, PhUSE is a non-profit membership society run by volunteers.
Member Log In
PhUSE Membership Guide:
PhUSE Japanese Membership Guide:
Become a PhUSE member and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Free attendance to a range of Single Day Events (SDE) held across the Americas, EMEA and APAC each year.
- Participate in our annual US & EU Connect conferences and the US Computational Science Symposium (CSS).
- Download PhUSE News, the digital quarterly newsletter, and the PhUSE Monthly Mailing for regular news and updates.
- Full access to PhUSE Archives including keynote speaker videos, papers and presentations from all past conferences and events.
- Connect, Share and Advance your network with people through events, volunteering opportunities and knowledge resources such as the PhUSE Wiki and Working Groups.
- Full access to the Working Groups Quarterly, with an update on the six Groups.
- The opportunity to be part of something amazing.
Address: Kent Innovation Centre, Millennium Way, BROADSTAIRS, Kent, CT10 2QQ, UK
Tel: +44 1843 609600 / US Tel: +1 609 514 5105
Already a Member?