PHUSE is a global community of professionals passionate about the advancement of clinical information.
A non-profit membership Society run by volunteers, PHUSE provides the industry with the premier platform for creating and sharing ideas, tools and standards around data and statistical & reporting technologies.
“Our volunteers’ dedication and commitment enable us to consolidate current work, cultivate fresh thought and advance change in order to help those who need it most: the patients. We have so much to be proud of.”
Stephen Bamford, PHUSE Founder and Chairman of the Board
2019 SDE Cincinnati, USA
Our worldwide membership of near 10,000 continually tell us that a key benefit of being a member is the networking opportunities afforded through our schedule of events.
Member to member, we create strong and lasting connections within our Society, a Society of like-minded individuals passionate about moving the industry forward to meet tomorrow’s challenges. Whether we lead the way or collaborate, PHUSE strives to deliver innovation and vision.
The foundations of PHUSE:
- PHUSE is a professional community.
- PHUSE is an independent and not-for-profit volunteer-based society.
- PHUSE is built on collective sharing to advance the Society and its goals.
- PHUSE believes open sharing is crucial to progress ideas and learning. Our statistical experts create transparency necessary for regulatory review and approval.
- Our Working Groups are consistently recognised as contributing to the advancement, adoption and use of CDISC standards.
- Our membership provides the necessary scientific review and rigour to streamline the adoption of future technologies.
Our Society has firmly established itself as a representative voice for the life sciences, for regulatory agencies and for standards organisations such as CDISC, the EMA and the FDA. PHUSE is proud to be regarded as a partner of choice by CDISC.
PHUSE membership benefits:
- Free attendance to 20 Single Day Events (SDEs) held globally across the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions each year. A local ‘conference in a day’.
- Be one of our annual 250 speakers or more than 1,000 annual delegates at either the US or EU Connect events.
- Join one of the successful PHUSE global Working Groups, where industry regulators, solutions providers and academia come together to advance data science and also attend the annual Computational Science Symposium (CSS) each year.
- Access to the PHUSE Members Blog, consisting of seven exciting categories, as well as the PHUSE Monthly Mailing for regular news and updates.
- Full access to the PHUSE Archives including keynote speaker videos, papers and presentations from all past conferences and events.
- Connect, Share and Advance your network with people through events, volunteering opportunities, Working Groups projects and unlimited access to knowledge resources.
- Access to a PHUSE Regional Membership Officer to help you stay informed of PHUSE events, Working Groups and opportunities, as well as a point of contact for any questions you may have.
- The opportunity to be part of something amazing and make a difference alongside near 10,000* members worldwide.
*As of September 2019.
2019 EU Connect, Amsterdam
What Our Members Say
“PHUSE has grown to be the premier clinical data science event. The amount of SDEs is incredible and the quality of the presentations never ceases to amaze. The knowledge and vision of PHUSE members is astonishing. I remember thinking that if we could get 100 SAS programmers together for an event, we could have an excellent niche event which wasn’t catered for within Europe and we could grow it to a couple of hundred attendees in a few years…obviously from the start it was way beyond that, and it’s grown from strength to strength.”
“PHUSE events enable us to meet and network with industry experts, and to introduce our tools and skill sets to the right target audience. The level and diversity of talks are profound, helping our team to stay up to date with industry trends and innovations.”
Jörn Bilow, Entimo, Exhibitor at the EU Connect 2019
For more information download Your Guide to PHUSE.
Your Guide to PHUSE
As a volunteer, non-profit membership Society, PHUSE is reliant on its members to support in the following areas:
Working Groups: This is the fastest growth area within PHUSE, bringing individuals together to work collaboratively to produce an outcome for the benefit of the pharma industry. There are six Working Groups and new project members are always welcome.
Events: The EU and US Connects have committees which contribute to the running of the events. SDEs are chaired by volunteers within the region. Our members can present at events.
Membership: As a Regional Membership Officer, you will be promoting all aspects of PHUSE, helping to increase the awareness and membership of the Society, as well as engagement.
Communications & Marketing: If you have a flare for writing and want to share your knowledge and tips with your fellow members.
Address: Kent Innovation Centre, Millennium Way, BROADSTAIRS, Kent, CT10 2QQ, UK
Tel: +44 1843 609600 / US Tel: +1 609 514 5105
Already a Member?