PHUSE is a global community of professionals, passionate about the advancement of clinical information.
Providing the industry with the premier platform for creating and sharing ideas, tools and standards around data and statistical & reporting technologies, PHUSE is a non-profit membership society run by volunteers.
Member Log In
Your Guide to PHUSE 2020:
Become a PHUSE member and take advantage of the following benefits:
- Free attendance to 20 Single Day Events (SDEs) held globally across the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions each year. A local ‘conference in a day’.
- Be one of our annual 250 speakers or 1,000+ annual delegates at either the US or EU Connect conferences.
- Join one of the successful PHUSE global Working Groups, where industry regulators, solutions providers and academia come together to advance data science and also attend the annual Computational Science Symposium (CSS).
- Exclusive access to the PHUSE Members Blog, consisting of seven exciting categories, as well as the PHUSE Monthly Mailing for regular news and updates.
- Full access to PHUSE Archives including keynote speaker videos, papers and presentations from all past conferences and events.
- Connect, Share and Advance your network with people through events, volunteering opportunities, Working Groups projects and unlimited access to knowledge resources.
- Access to a PHUSE Regional Membership Officer to help you stay informed on PHUSE events, Working Groups and opportunities, as well as a point of contact for any questions you may have.
- The opportunity to be part of something amazing and make a difference alongside more than 10,000* members worldwide.
Address: Kent Innovation Centre, Millennium Way, BROADSTAIRS, Kent, CT10 2QQ, UK
Tel: +44 1843 609600 / US Tel: +1 609 514 5105
Already a Member?