June Monthly News and Updates
Final Published Deliverables
- The Best Practices for Quality Control and Validation project has produced a White Paper which details the concepts, best practices and methods for quality control and validation of analysis programming used for clinical trials. Click here to download the paper.
- The Data Transparency team conducted a review of the modernisation of ClinicalTrials.gov via the National Library of Medicine. The documented review can be found on the PHUSE website.
Deliverables out for Public Comment and seeking feedback
- Real World Evidence White Paper
- Data De-Identification Standards White Paper
- Integration Strategies in Support of the ISS/ISE White Paper
The PHUSE SDTM ADaM Implementation FAQ project has published a new question on Trial Design Domain. Read the response here.
CDISC and PHUSE partner to further the mission of each organisation, with CDISC focusing on developing global, platform-independent data standards, and PHUSE focusing on implementing CDISC standards. Join the Webinar on June 30th at 10am EST where the CDISC Primer and SDTM ADaM Implementation FAQ PHUSE projects will be presenting. Click here to register.