15th May 2018
Registration will open soon.
All PhUSE Single Day Events are FREE to members, to become a member click here.
Registrations per company are limited to 20% of maximum attendance.
Striking the Balance – From Coding to Communications
Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt
Mailänder Straße 1
Call for Speakers:
If you are interested in presenting and sharing your insights and experience on the event theme, please contact the Co-Chairs below.
Here are some ideas on the direction for presentations:
• Programming deliverables, documents and tools to support collaboration across departments/companies
• Data visualisation
• What & how to learn from other industries
• Project management – experiences and learnings
• How to work with cross-functional teams
• Development of communication skills
• Data transparency – a collaboration across industry
• ‘Volunteers?’ Assignment methods for work packages.
Beate Hientzsch, HMS Analytical Software
Boris Grimm, Boehringer Ingelheim
If you have any questions, or require any information, please contact the SDE Chair.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, click here.
How do I join the PhUSE Society?
There are two easy ways to join PhUSE:
1. Click through to the on-line registration website by clicking here.
2. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for multiple membership applications or for invoicing arrangements.