PHUSE European CS Working Group Meeting
21st & 22nd June 2016
Attendance at this event is FREE to members, to become a member click here.
This two day, free to PHUSE members event, took place at the Novartis campus in Switzerland. The event was based on the same format as its U.S counterpart focusing on the Computational Science (CS) Working Groups and associated Working Group Projects.
The meeting provided attendees the opportunity to participate on an interactive level in a number of the cutting edge projects within the CS Working Groups including:
- Experiences Statistical Computing Environments
- Evaluate and Prototype Alternative Transport Formats for Submission
- De-identification of ADaM Datasets
- Nonclinical Roadmap and Impacts on Implementation Working Group
- SDTM Implementation FAQ
- PHUSE Future Forum: Process Optimization
Click here for further details on each of the Project Groups.
Level 2 Sponsors
Level 1 Sponsors
Stephen Bamford, Business & Decision Life Sciences
Joseph Rowley, Novartis
Scott Bahlavooni, d-Wise