Why YOU Should Be A Member
Renewal for 2019 membership has already begun. Membership has grown phenomenally since 2007, with 8,711 members and 62 group members as of 10th October 2018. This number is expected to rise to over 10,000 by the end of 2019. The success of PhUSE rests solely on its volunteers as of October, we have had 138 volunteers sign up to one of our six Working Groups.
Our members celebrate and expand the PhUSE vision to Share, Connect and Advance clinical information and research for the greater good. When you become a member, you are instantly connected to a network of individuals from around the world, enabling access to knowledge that would otherwise be difficult to obtain. Over recent years, we have forged strong partnerships with global organisations such as the FDA and CDISC, enabling fantastic network opportunities.
Below, we have listed why you should join PhUSE as a member:
- The chance to attend the US Computational Science Symposium (CSS)
- Complimentary access to 20 SDEs in the Americas, APAC and EMEA
- The opportunity to attend our Connects in the EU and US at different times of the year
- The possibility to join the Working Groups, either publishing a White Paper or deliverable
- The chance to hear and interact with phenomenal keynote speakers
- The opportunity to take part in Webinar Wednesday, a monthly event where topics include projects being undertaken by Working Groups, Board updates and project collaborations with the FDA and CDISC
- The flexibility to join as either an individual or group member.
For more information on PhUSE membership, please click here and for any additional queries, please do not hesitate to contact the PhUSE Office at email@example.com.
Posted by Louise Crawley on
17 December 2018 at 12:00 AM
ConnectsCSSPhUSE NewsSingle Day EventsWebinarsWorking Groups