PHUSE Go Green
Change is underway! Throughout 2020 PHUSE is embarking on an ambitious plan to reduce its carbon footprint and take an environmentally mindful approach to help create a sustainable earth.
During the year you will see a number of green initiatives launched, as we strive towards this goal to accomplish positive changes for our planet and minimise our environmental impact.
- We have removed 30+ paper flyers from the Connect delegate bags and put these online.
- We have taken steps to create an App and therefore cut down on the size of the brochures.
- We no longer use the large plastic wallets for name badges at events.
- We are a globally spread Board, so have less face-to-face meetings and more monthly teleconferences.
We are striving to…
- Utilise technology to cut down on paper use.
- Reduce single-use plastic wherever possible.
- Streamline our conference material.
- Reduce travel carbon offset for the PHUSE Board of Directors and the Office team.
Posted by Kayley Phillpott on
23 January 2020 at 12:00 AM