How do I view the exclusive members only blog?
As you may know, in June we released our new and exclusive members-only blog. This consists of seven exciting categories:
- Events Travel Across the Globe: This blog will provide information on the host cities for our events along with in-depth updates on the events that have taken place and interviews with attendees, exhibitors and presenters.
- Industry Hot Topics: This will cover a range of topics that are important to our members and PhUSE, ranging from articles to question & answer sessions.
- Kirk's Korner: Technical and programming information from our resident SAS Consultant, application developer, programmer, data analyst, educator and author.
- Looking for a Change?: This will list any job vacancies that are advertised with PhUSE.
- Off the Shelf: Our regular book review provided by members.
- Starter for 10: An opportunity for members to answer our quickfire questions providing us with an insight into their lives and careers.
- Working Groups News: Regular updates on the six Working Groups including new projects, deliverables and the CSS 2019.
Our top blog hits for last month:
Starter for 10 with Edwin Van Stein
Quickfire interview questions with a PhUSE EU Committee member since 2013.
Fun with Functions and Macro Variables in PROC SQL
Quick and simple tech tips from established author Kirk Paul Lafler.
SDE Recap: Hyderabad SDE 2019
A write-up on the SDE, which comprised nine presentations by different speakers, with the theme of New Era of Biometrics in Clinical Development.
Members! You have the opportunity to sign up to receive email notifications on the categories above that are of interest to you. If you have not already done so, then please click here (and scroll down) now, to make sure you never miss a post. Please note you will need to sign in before being able to view and complete the notification box.
Not a member but want access to this content? Then sign up here to be able to receive industry specific, hot topic articles on a weekly basis.
If you would like to get personally involved and contribute to any of the blogs, then please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear about any articles you would wish to write, or any suggestions that you may have!
Posted by Kayley Phillpott on
1 July 2019 at 12:00 AM