PHUSE is a global community of professionals passionate about the advancement of clinical information.
Our worldwide membership of near 10,000 continually tell us that a key benefit of being a member is the networking opportunities afforded through our schedule of events.
Member to member, we create strong and lasting connections within our Society, a Society of like-minded individuals passionate about moving the industry forward to meet tomorrow’s challenges. Whether we lead the way or collaborate, PHUSE strives to deliver innovation and vision.
The foundations of PHUSE:
- PHUSE is a professional community.
- PHUSE is an independent and not-for-profit volunteer-based society.
- PHUSE is built on collective sharing to advance the Society and its goals.
- PHUSE believes open sharing is crucial to progress ideas and learning. Our statistical experts create transparency necessary for regulatory review and approval.
- Our Working Groups are consistently recognised as contributing to the advancement, adoption and use of CDISC standards.
- Our membership provides the necessary scientific review and rigour to streamline the adoption of future technologies.
2019 SDE Cincinnati, USA
Our Society has firmly established itself as a representative voice for the life sciences, for regulatory agencies and for standards organisations such as CDISC, the EMA and the FDA. PHUSE is proud to be regarded as a partner of choice by CDISC.
PHUSE membership benefits:
- Free attendance to 20 Single Day Events (SDEs) held globally across the Americas, EMEA and APAC regions each year. A local ‘conference in a day’.
- Be one of our annual 250 speakers or more than 1,000 annual delegates at either the US or EU Connect events.
- Join one of the successful PHUSE global Working Groups, where industry regulators, solutions providers and academia come together to advance data science and also attend the annual Computational Science Symposium (CSS) each year.
- Access to the PHUSE Members Blog, consisting of seven exciting categories, as well as the PHUSE Monthly Mailing for regular news and updates.
- Full access to the PHUSE Archives including keynote speaker videos, papers and presentations from all past conferences and events.
- Connect, Share and Advance your network with people through events, volunteering opportunities, Working Groups projects and unlimited access to knowledge resources.
- Access to a PHUSE Regional Membership Officer to help you stay informed of PHUSE events, Working Groups and opportunities, as well as a point of contact for any questions you may have.
- The opportunity to be part of something amazing and make a difference alongside near 10,000* members worldwide.
*As of September 2019.
2019 EU Connect, Amsterdam
Your Guide to PHUSE 2020:
Already a Member?
Address: Kent Innovation Centre, Millennium Way, BROADSTAIRS, Kent, CT10 2QQ, UK
Tel: +44 1843 609600 / US Tel: +1 609 514 5105