Uxbridge, United Kingdom
Intelligent Data Flow: Better access to data for better patient experiences and health outcomes.
This SDE will be a day of discussions regarding innovative designs and solutions for expediting and improving patient dataflow from study design through to regulatory submissions. Discussions will be focused on:
- improving the patient clinical trial experience
- expanded use of metadata in support of patient clinical data flow
- automated study build/setup, transformations, and programming
- reducing manual intervention and mediation in non-value-added-data management activities
- pivoting from data management to data science.
These will be available shortly