PhUSE Tube - Sharing Knowledge Globally
What is PhUSE Tube?
Welcome to PhUSE Tube the e-sharing repository.
PhUSE Tube offers:
- ability to enhance slide presentations with audio in the form of a video
- ability to share software demonstrations
- ability to share presentations globally
- watch and learn from technical videos when it suits you
- ability to supplement your professional development plans
- potential to become an international superstar (well maybe?)
<<<<< Click here to check out the latest videos on PhUSE Tube >>>>>
What do I need to get started?
Everything you need to get started is likely already available, either on your computer as part of Windows and Microsoft Office, or available as free download:
Microsoft Powerpoint or equivalent
Microsoft Windows Sound Recorder or equivalent (e.g. Audacity)
Microsoft Windows Movie Maker or equivalent
CamStudio (free) for more elaborate software demonstrations or equivalent (e.g. SnagIT)
Detailed instructions and demonstrations on how to create videos, along with some additional tips can be found on our instructions page.
How do I submit a video?
To submit a video you can upload your content to www.sendspace.com, and send the resulting link to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
After a review and approval phase your video will be placed on PhUSE Tube for sharing with the PhUSE community.
PhUSE Video Respoitory
PhUSE Instructions Page
For questions regarding content please contact:
For technical support please contact: