Hands-on Workshops & Discussion Club
The PhUSE 2017 Annual Conference, will feature the following interactive Hands-on Workshops and Discussion Club. Click on the links below for further information.
Propensity Score Matching
– Holger Langkabel, Roche
– Rajat Mulkherjee, Sourav Santra & Tejesweeni Raiput
CDISC – Moving from 2D to 3D Standards
– Peter Van Reusel, Lauren Becnel & Frederik Malfait
Introduction to Linked Data and Graph Databases
– Tim Williams (Workshop Full – Contact the PhUSE Office to be added to a waiting list)
– Chris Decker
45 Minutes overview of the 5 Working Groups & Projects
45 Minutes breakout session to include:-
- Investigating the use of FHIR in Clinical Studies
- Clinical Trials Data as RDF
- SDTM/ADaM FAQ Implementation
- Standard Analyses & Code Sharing
How to Register:
The Hands-on Workshops are free to attend, but places are limited. We therefore ask you to register below to secure your place.
Please Note: You will need to be logged in to your PhUSE account to register.
If you are not already a PhUSE member, please join here
There are no tickets available.