Open Standards and Global Collaboration
With 130 presentations, papers and posters; pre-conference training
; kicked off by two
and anchored by an incredible opportunity to network
and learn; the 7th Annual PhUSE Conference is the
destination to stay current with our industry.Top Ten Reasons you should go to the PhUSE Annual Conference:
- Become Base SAS Certified (instruction and exam included) for £150 at the Pre-Conference Training.
- Hear Chuck Cooper, CDER/FDA, speak about the future of the FDA Computational Science Center and the review process.
- Hear Professor Lord Winston speak on the future of medicinal research.
- Learn about SAS, R, CDISC, Management, Regulatory and more by taking in as many of the 130 papers,
presentations and posters.
- See demos of new technologies in our new Software Demonstrations Stream.
- Help support The Genesis Research Trust, a charity aimed at researching the causes and cures for conditions that affect the health of women and babies.
- Have some fun! Network with colleagues from all over the world. Experience the infamous evening event. Explore the town and beach of Brighton.
- Meet with our 23 exhibitors – discuss their services and get one to one demos of their latest technology, tools and software.
- Learn more about PhUSE and how you can participate!
For more information, please view the Conference e-Brochure
Hope to see you in Beautiful Brighton