Call for New Projects
The FDA/PhUSE CSS Collaboration is accepting proposals for new projects. A proposal will address problems of significant relevance to computational science related to drug, biologic and device development and must meet all of the guidelines for projects within the FDA/PhUSE collaboration, including the following mandatory requirements:
- The projects must address significant research issues relevant to computational science
- The project must not attempt to address FDA policy issues
- There must be at one Project Lead personally involved in planning and carrying out the project
- If chosen, the project team will prepare objectives and an agenda for a project team meeting at the Annual Computational Science Symposium on March 18th-19th, 2013.
Projects of Particular Interest to FDA and PhUSE are the following:
- List and prioritization of issues in drug, biologic and device development related to computational science
- Identification of possible projects based on pressing issues in drug, biologic and device development related to computational science
- Identification, prioritization and potential pilots of emerging tools and technologies
- Projects that fall within the scope of existing defined working groups.
Complete a Project Request Form.
Completed forms should be sent as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Working Groups
For information on current working groups, please visit the PhUSE Wiki page.