Pharmaceutical Users Software Exchange
"In a clear presentation it gave a perfect insight into our struggle with SDTM and legacy data"
Presentations from the day
01. The Innovative Medicines Initiative, Knowledge Management and Statistical Programming. What is the relationship?
02. CDISC (CDASH/SDTM) integration into OC/RDC
03. ClinicalTrials.gov results entry automation
04. CDISC data flow implementation Industry case stories
05. Meta-programming in SAS Clinical Data Integration: A programmer's perspective
06. Introduction to efficiency techniques in SAS programmation
07. User Friendly Management of continuously improving standard macro systems
08. Care for the user - how to achieve acceptance of standardization