PhUSE Code Repository
Clinical Data Science
CS Working Groups
"getting FDA at conference was a great addition"
Presentations from the day
01. What's new in SDTM IG 3.1.2?
02. Implementation of CDISC standards at Nycomed
03. Ensuring quality of a CDISC based e-submission
04. CDASH in Data Management - in search of the simplified process promised
05. Open Source, the OS3A project and a Good Programming Practice for Clinical Trials: what is in an open collaboration?
06. Risk Based Approach Applied to the Validation of Report Objects
07. I want it _ALL_ ... and I want it now
08. Techniques for robust macro programming (Slides not available)
09. Comparison of different ways using table look ups on huge tables
10. Specifications - Nuisance or Core?
11. Get Funky with %SYSFUNC
12. GTL (Graphics Template Language) in SAS 9.2