Pharmaceutical Users Software Exchange
"very actual topics leading to interesting and open discussion"
Presentations from the day
01. What's new in SDTM IG 3.1.2?
02. Implementation of CDISC standards at Nycomed
03. Ensuring quality of a CDISC based e-submission
04. CDASH in Data Management - in search of the simplified process promised
05. Open Source, the OS3A project and a Good Programming Practice for Clinical Trials: what is in an open collaboration?
06. Risk Based Approach Applied to the Validation of Report Objects
07. I want it _ALL_ ... and I want it now
08. Techniques for robust macro programming (Slides not available)
09. Comparison of different ways using table look ups on huge tables
10. Specifications - Nuisance or Core?
11. Get Funky with %SYSFUNC
12. GTL (Graphics Template Language) in SAS 9.2