Pharmaceutical Users Software Exchange
"very actual topics leading to interesting and open discussion"
Presentations from the day
01. Implementing CDISC at Boehringer Ingelheim
02. Generating a define.xml from a metadata repository
03. CDISC End-to-End - Using ODM, LAB and SDTM for a Clinical Study
04. The use of Perl regular expressions to search and modify text strings
05. Get Funky with %SYSFUNC
06. GTL (Graphics Template Language) in SAS 9.2
07. Five SAS questions we are afraid to ask
08. Open Source, the OS3A project and a Good Programming Practice for Clinical Trials: What's in an open collaboration?