PhUSE Code Repository
Clinical Data Science
CS Working Groups
"In a clear presentation it gave a perfect insight into our struggle with SDTM and legacy data"
Presentations from the day
01. CDISC End-to-End - Using ODM, LAB and SDTM for a Clinical Study
02. Multiple Graphs
on One Page Using GREPLAY with "100% Templates"
03. Floating Point Error - what, why and how to!!
04. Experiences of Offshoring Statistical Programming - The Pros and Cons
05. Implementation of CDISC standards at Nycomed
06. Five SAS questions we are afraid to ask
07. Open Source, the OS3A project and a Good Programming Practice for Clinical Trials: What's in an open collaboration?